Friday, November 21, 2014

Day 12 update

The experiment has been going pretty well. I feel good overall, have lots of energy, sleep is deep when I am asleep. Libido is still there even with lack of fat.

Here is a summary of the last 12 days. Two days were higher in fat. Last Saturday with the trout incident (25g), and today I had about 10 grams of fat due to 2 big bowls of captain crunch, which happened to be about 4 grams of saturated fat.

3985 calories
849g carbs (605g sugar, 172g starch, 57g fiber)  - 80% of cals
172g protein  - 17.3% of cals
8.4g fat (1.5g PUFA, 1.6g MUFA, 3g saturated) - 2% of cals
128mg cholesterol
2.8g alcohol

I weighed in at 148 today, same as I was on the first day. I do notice a slight body composition change in the mirror, where I appear leaner. It might just be an illusion though. I have been doing more pullups and dips the past two weeks (in addition to the gymnastic bodies training), so that could be a reason. Tomorrow I am going to deadlift and squat.

It's kind of hard to eat 4000 calories doing this, unless I go to Waldbaums and buy the 28oz deglet noor package for 6 dollars. There were about 10 of them 2 weeks ago, and they are down to 4. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one buying them. I have been getting most of my calories from the dates (the stomach twisting has gone away for the most part) I also eat a good amount of rice (2-3 cups almost daily), and I have been drinking almost half gallon of skim milk most days. And I pound the non fat yogurt, that is why my protein has been higher. Anyway, I might end up eating closer to 3500 cals for the next 2 weeks to see if I lean out. I have been hungry at night if I haven't been hitting 4000 however, so time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment