Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Day 16 Update

So tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and I am not sure how much fat I will end up eating. I could be really strict and just not eat anything. That is stressful and rude though, so I plan to eat some fat and just keep the total low to not mess up my experiment. I can not promise I will keep fat very low though, so I am gonna post some results now. I just wish the fat I would be eating would be coconut, egg yolks, and chocolate.

Here are the total averages for the last 16 days.
3878 calories
822g carbs (593g sugar, 157g starch, 56g fiber)
172g protein
7.6g fat (1.4g PUFA, 1.4g MUFA, 2.7g Saturated fat)   -1.7% of calories
116mg cholesterol
2g alcohol 

I weighed 149 pounds today, which is more than when I started the experiment. I was a little surprised also, since I averaged around 3500 the last few(4-5) days. Activity has included walking (not 5+ miles though, a little less), gymnastic bodies training 3-4 days a week, some deadlifting and squatting once a week, and some added pullups and dips.

Overall, I've felt pretty good over the last 2 weeks. The only problem I've encountered was not being able to sleep the last 3 nights. I'm not sure if the diet (or perhaps the drop in calories from 4000 to 3500) is effecting my sleep, or if the sleep has made me put on the pound, or if it's just a coincidence. I will try to keep the calories around 3500 the next 2-3 weeks with the fat very low still, to see if I lose some fat. I can hypothesize that at 3500-4000 calories and very very low fat, I can maintain (or maybe slightly gain?) fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment