Monday, November 10, 2014

First day of very low fat diet

I'll try to update every 5-7 days

I ended up keeping both fat and starch very low today, mainly due to me eating only dates all day. Ideally, I'd like to have more starch, particularly from root vegetables and rice. I'm gonna get a steamer soon, so I can easily steam the root vegetables instead of boiling them.

I had some trouble logging the dates accurately. I am going to log 5 deglet noor dates as 1.25 ounces.

Here are my macros at the end of the day.
3742 calories
813 carbs (689 sugar, 52 starch, 64 fiber) (80% of cals)
176 protein
5.7g fat (1.3% of cals)   0.6 grams PUFA

That basically looks like 20+ oz of dates, half a gallon of skim milk, 32ish oz of nonfat greek yogurt, some honey and bananas, and a Mexican coca cola (which uses real sugar).

I noticed that my hands and feet are a bit colder today. I have used salt liberally though. Maybe the amount of skim milk plus a glass of OJ and the coca cola made my temperature drop a bit. I"ll chill with the liquids and add more starch, maybe that will keep me warmer. Energy was pretty high today. I also luckily got to spend 90 minutes tanning in shorts today (it was 60 degrees and sunny).


No comments:

Post a Comment