Thursday, November 13, 2014

Day Four update

The last four days have been pretty good. I've been pretty low in starch everyday except today, where I ate a good amount of sweet potatoes and frosted flakes. I've keep the liquid up, but added more salt. I also have been sweating more by playing basketball 2 of the last days. I did bodyweight training yesterday, and will do lighter dead lifts and squats tomorrow.

Feeling some mood swings of feeling kinda down, but it might be mostly because of the lack of sunlight/vitamin D and the weather getting cold. Another problem I noticed was the last two days my stomach having an uncomfortable cramping twisting feeling. I think it's due to my rapid increase in dates (over 1 lb each day). Otherwise, no problem, lots of energy, and very "outgoing/social" for myself.

I weighed 148 again today.

Last 4 days averages.
3936 calories
861g carbs (633g sugar, 145g starch, 65g fiber) - the fiber is from the dates   81% of cals
159g protein
6.1g fat (1.1g PUFA)   -1.3% of calories
115mg cholesterol - from shrimps

I had 1 drink with vodka last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment